Re: A recording of redspot, the newest FPS!

I know you  might refuse this, sam, but in an efford to make this a better game, I am offering an abundance of sounds for you. I know you have at least 2 tb of ownage sound libs, but I have some stuff that yu might not have. You might not like me, but I think that if you refuse this, you'd be missing out. Tell me what you think. I might not get it to you, as fast as I'd like, because I am having issues with dropbox, unless you want a bt sync folder.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector