Re: A recording of redspot, the newest FPS!

Man but there are lots of such games out there. Anyways, good luck. And people, regarding sounds, Sam has lots of sounds, and he has a good sound designing skills, so he can do the job well. We're all have sounds and have those great sound designing skills, including Sam, but that doesn't mean we should help him, he can't hold this himself. You have good sounds and designing skills, I have, he has, she has, then lots of us will offer help big_smile. Let him hold this himself guys. About me, as a beginer programmer, won't nead help in sounds an designing if I created such games, I can do all of that myself, imagin Sam, who has created lots of games before. If he needs any help he'll ask, otherwise he has the ability to deal with regards to sounds. Lol everybody is excited to have their name mentioned lol, kidding.
All the best

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector