Lone Wolf

I have a walkthrough for every mission from Lone Wolf from Raul, but he always uses the gun when he's shooting.. I want to use the torpedos, and I need a better understanding of how the game works. I know how to shoot the torpedos, and how to move the boat, but as far as scanning, and knowing where things are, and all taht.. I really need some help. Would anyone be willing to explain how the game works, or do a recording for me of the first couple of missions?
Thanks so much for any help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector