Re: Beyond the Bullet (for those who want to play)

hello everyone...
at dark
about luis's theme, well he's been doing the same over n over on the most social networks I've been hanging around. Say klango, whose spanish community just fell to the grownd due to spammers. Now, they have a private group, sure with admins moderating it but it's very hard to enter on the group thingy. So, if you want my personal opinion, and to be honest, I agree with the official mod warning.
at vlad25
no excuses as well dude, you've cloned up as well so yeah, what do ya call a beginner?
the best person of the world is not who codes the best damned game, and I really, sincerely, hope, people understand that. Lets take as an example, and apology to all, to mr. Tupy.
Lets list: game swite. Unadmined. Harmonick post. Inminent death. Skin wrippen post towards sam. Survive the wild.
well, what can we say about this guy, game, program, what ever.
well you see a lot of spam, foul stuff, etc. Let s stroke the survive the wild is getten payd! theme.
at the first time, all people and I gotta say including myself would want to anihilate the whole damned stuff. Thing is, please consider wearing our shoes. Players with 17000 strings, about 3000 water balloon packs and balloon packs as well, 450 pop cans, and some 200 opened, 846 watter bottle and 200 left to open, 3000 protein bars, 500 shields and some more stuff we lost due to cheaters.
Sure, I got banned of the game for trying myself to overalter my char, I told so to a friend, and the nasty told so to an admin. But still. It's work.
Lets wear sams shoes. Vps's are pricy, experience told me so and that's why we still don't run any servers for app now, grezzo or others.
Now, lets wear vlad's shoes, colton's, ivan's and um mines as well.
I got, extremely, and I gotta say. Severely, blamed due to the rithm immitations game thing. Just an old program that never ever had a purpose. And, if you guys don't knew so, I might get banned due to the game I'm about to release, barkbitch. Suggested by keywasfull on some other randomish post.
If people don't like your stuff, you can't do anything about it. Let me give y'all a tip. Do what ever you like. If they don't like what you like, well there loosing a really really nice person. Just try it. I've done so, due to my reputation I'm still here, yeh being insulted by some jackasses but here. It's the important.
I tell y'all this cause I consider y'all brothers and sisters. It works.
Makiocento technologies, 2010-2016

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector