Re: Blazing, a new iPhone/Android/tablet/browser game by Aprone

Defender, I'll admit I wasn't closing my eyes while using the screen reader on the tablet though.  So I guess that was sort of cheating.  smile

Dark, what I intended for Berserker mode is a very dangerous mode that you'd only use for a short time between settlements.  As long as you survived to the next settlement, to heal up and change back to normal mode, you could have raised your maximum health by a handful of points.  From that point forward you would have the advantage of say 38 health instead of 30 you would have had otherwise.  If Berserker mode was done a few times, at the right times, you could be able to travel past the last settlement with a hefty 50+ health.  That should let you make it further than others, so long as luck isn't holding a grudge against you.

I agree 100% about the thief.  From what I've se en on the server logs, thieves are over powered.  I plan to do more tweaking once I get more time to code (probably not until Thursday or more likely Friday).  I plan to tweak warrior a bit and I love the graffiti/tombstone type ideas, and am going to try to find a way to put something like that in.  I'm also hoping to mess with sound code to make sure that will work, before getting sounds done.

Dan, I haven't had any trouble selecting a class so I'm not sure how to help.

SLJ, no real way to avoid them.  Armor updates do work (or at least they worked last time I used one), but only the warrior can upgrade armor.  Rage builds up from certain spaces you land on, and when facing an enemy the enemy's health is lowered by however many rage points you have saved up.  It is a way to pre-weaken enemies before you actually fight them, and in some cases you have enough rage built up that the enemy dies before you even battle.

Viktor, I may adjust that, but for the moment it's one of the very scary risks of using Berserker mode.  lol!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Viktor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector