Re: Blazing, a new iPhone/Android/tablet/browser game by Aprone

@Aprone, I think the warrior will be more effective when rage actually works as it's meant to meaning that yoou have more than one fight in about five where you get rage and more rage generally to use.

While i have tried the build up stratogy you mention with the berserker, I just find I get damaged too much for it to count over all, each time I get to 35 or so health I'm usually so dead I get knocked out next combat.
Also, one thing with the warrior, why does the warrior's damage upgrade only raise the sword damage by one point?
I get that the warrior's damage is more relyable, eg, the sword does 1-6 rather than 0-9, however when dealing with a situation where you need to maximize damage in a short number of turns, the more average stratogy is less helpful over all, especially given the amount of damage the ranger and mage can get up to later.

I'd suggest giving the warrior 2 points of damage per upgrade to compensate, particularl y sinse the warrior will also havgreater costs in terms of armor upgrades so will buy less damage gear after all.

Another idea might be to let the warrior have a chance to gain upgrades from other squares, eg, the warrior could find a new shield or something similar on corpses of slane adventurers occasionally.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Viktor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector