Re: I'm looking for a site with audio described movies.

My only problem with blindmice is thatt there email account system is whacky, everytime I try to sign in with my password I have to go through the lost password process just to sign in, then when I've changed my password I have to do the same again, it's a trifle annoying.
Their stuff has been useful though, particularly since Mrs. Dark and I have been able to go through stuff like the original starwars, blackadder etc, though I do wish soemtimes they had slightly better audio quality and copies that haven'b been sensored (the blackadder born to be king episode was made quite ridiculous by the way the American channel bleaped the word Bastard since a lot of the jokes were based on legitimacy), still to say they just give them for free I can't really  complain.

I do wish though I could find an audio described copy of labyrinth, the one with David bowie as king of the goblins, and never ending story. My lady has not seen either, which is a real s hame.