Re: What was the First Audio Game or Game Genre you were Exposed to?

I wasn't born blind, so I played a lot of racing games, Paper Mario and Zelda when I was little. After I lost my sight though, I didn't find out about text adventures until five years later, and I was pretty much hooked. It's why I found muds so awesome when I discovered them through a friend on RS games, because every day I'd go to the ifarchive on my braillenote and check for new games, and rarely find any. sad
My first mud was alter aeon, but, not counting RS, I didn't find out about audio games until several years after that.
Some of my favorite text adventures were the dreamhold, which came with my braillenote, and something by Emily Short which involved a machine that could change the substance of things. Oh and Treasures of a Slavers Kingdom was also extremely cool.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rok . mulec via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector