Re: Sonus - Audio Game Console

I see a few issues with Proprietary cartrages. These will cost to manufacture, and that cost is going to get passed right on to the consumer, jacking up the game's price in the end. If your developing a game that'll be written to these cartrages, do you order a few hundred of them to be made to meat demand? or 10. This was a problem that a lot of game developers had in the 90s, developing for the N64. They had to attempt to predict how well a game would sell, and manufacture accordingly. IF there game did better then expected, then people faced a wait as extra cartrages were made. If it solled poorly? Then you were left with a massive stock of unsolled cartrages that cost to make.
I know copy protection is a big issue here, I'm just not sure if this is the right way to solve it.