Re: Super kolkhoz, public alpha released!

all right all right, I'll explain what happeneda few minutes ago.
Recently, I had a discussion with somebody in SPK, someone whose username I am not gonna mention here. So I grabbed the update hoping to see  something new, given the fact that the changelog is still in russian. I logged in, tried to figure out what was new, said Hi to that user or admin or whatever, and then after some talk I commented: oh right, so its still the same, you still have nothing to do here.
So what I got as an answer was, But this game is still an alfa version. I gave the same opinion I have regarding the game, and this guy started calling me "someone with lack of comprhehention", argueing that I was not giving any  feetback but instead I was  destructively critizising the devs. Listen, again I am not saying  things like: "oh man you guys suck, your game is a piece of crap and aprone or sam make better stuff than you"; Heck, I'm not wanting to start another flame war because I'm not that kind of people, but I have an opinion the same as SLJ, or as criticview, etc etc.
Pretty honestly, I believe that when you start a project of this kind, you have to  be awair that you'll receive possitive feetback  as well as, some times a negative responce. So after defending myself this person called me a crying baby, and some other things; I don't know, but if your   opinions do not count as valid, and everyone like me gets treated like that, calling him/her with names, I don't think  I'll be logging in there any more.
once again, my intention is not to destroy, attack, or start something against anybody, because I'm not one of these kind of people  that starts throwing stuff at a sertain developer, just because you didn't liked what he did. Now that I remember, the only time I was sort of pissed off and said something against a dev, in a very destructive way, was back in 2013 when the first version of DM was releaced; Just because it got stuck somewhere, I said something terrible to Danny and I do apologize, if I didn't made it before. Yes I know I¡'ve had countless opportunities to tel this to him when we were fooling around in some games, but now that we're talking about this I'm doing it, and recognizing what I did back in those times when DM was  a very ruff  alfa side scroller, a very playable alfa I should say.
This is all I have to say, again sorry if I'm not being clear enough since at times I have problems with my english gramar and stuff like that.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector