Re: Super kolkhoz, public alpha released!

My thoughts would probably be similar to slj's as I said previously, however I still! haven't got the dam thing into english, again, I downloaded, and did the arrow thing, now on my laptop and no luck, I hit enter on english.cmg and there is no change the game is still in Russian. This translation issue definitely! needs working on if this game is intended for people who aren't Russian speakers.

As to the game generally, the concept of a resource management and mining game as I said is a good one, we need more complex stratogy games in audio and that is definitely a way to goo, especially if there were multiple uses different players could make with the ores, eg, some could be smelted into iron or steel and then made into mining tools for better extraction rates, some could be made into sellable items etc.

There is definitely a good concept here, but it needs working out into a game idea for something that will engage people's judgement, eg, what o res to mine and what equipment to make, and also as I said it'd be nice if  English speakers could play this game too when it goes into beta, or at least whatever bug that is making the english not be translated get fixed.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector