Re: Android tablet versus Kindle Fire

Well, if you want a cheap tablet, Kindle's fire tablet is insanely cheap, about 50 bucks. But if you really want a trustable, accessible tablet that will last long, I recommend the nexus line of tablets from google. I use a nexus 5 phone, and even though it may not officially get the new version of android, android n, I am confident that there will be a cyanogen build for that version, which is alright because I'm fairly used to custom roms anyways.