Re: Some bad and unfortunate news

Hi, that's not even your problem. You unlike most people, did not use all the same passwords, and they were pretty strong.
Your main problem was that you stored all of your passwords in a text file, there for it would have just been asking to get hacked.
The fact that Someone could of done this attack, the fact that it was all because of remote and a bgt script, will bring me to my next point.
Users of NVDA remote, be very careful. It is quite easy to hack, if you look at my twitter, or Sam Tupy's twitter for that matter, its not that hard.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RichYamamoto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector