a BGT game contest!

Hi to all.
audio gamers moderatees adminitees!
everyone who use audiogames.net please see!
What?
What you have to see.
A grand fantabalistic  rocking BGT contest!
Radio udaan wants to organize the BGT contest.
A BGT game developing contest.
What is radio udaan do you know?
why not we are in the audiogames.net!
We have posted our introduction in general gaming discussion.
OK?
Let's come to the point.
We have decided to promote audiogames programmers.
What are the rules of the contest.
1
Please note that we want to make this contest peaceful and free from spam, so We have decided that the contest should be paid.
How much the registration fee
only 10 dollars.
2
The max file size of the game is 40 MB.
3
everyone should obey the decision of juries and voters.
4
No multiplayer games allowed.
5
the duration of coding is 5 months.
6
only registered contestent or who paid us can submit their game.
We would like to know any suggestion if you see that it lacks some clearity.
Please write in this topic if you are interested.
Thanks
Ishan

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector