Re: Harry potter books memories from harry potter fans

[[wow]]. this got interesting very fast.
As for the american books versus what I like to call, the Normal books, I'm beginning to take a liking to the normal books, read by Steven Frie. I'm even noticing that there are bits and bobs of the story, which are cut out of the american books, almost like when cuts are made in sindicated reruns of tv shows. I'm not a big fan of when bits and bobs are cut from things haha smile.
I also love the proper words used in the normal books, rather than the americanised words in the other versions. I wish I could remember some instances when this occurs, as I find it rather interesting, and by hearing the non americanised english, allows me to expand and learn.
As for blind wizards, I just can't see how there would be. Hey, just think of the things that Mad Eye Moody could see if he had 2 majical eyes instead of 1? He wou ld probably be the only unfoolable wizard in wizard kind smile