NVDA remote's security

Hi all. I was just posting on this forum, and many of you know this already, but I want to spread the word, and get your appinion on the matter.
NVDA remote, if you use it, is very unsecure!
Lets say you ran a business, and you had a computer in your office.
You then setup a connection to NVDA remote and leave work.
However, someone who works with you told you about a program that was (required) for your business, and ran it. Ok, great, you ran it, it did what you wanted it to do, and you leave work.
Well, that person knows you left your work, and boom!
I actually did a recording if it comes to it, of me getting someoen's key, but it was only to prove my point.
I didn't do any harm or anything like that, I just wanted to prove my point and had the person change there key.
anyway, NVDA remote stores your key in a plain text file, with no encryption.
When asking the developers of the security, they simply said, well, you run som ething your falt.
Not really. As someone stated on twitter, the consumer is only responsable for using the program, in this case, NVDA remote and reporting any bugs.
It is not their responsibility of a consumer of this service to run sniffers every time they run a file. The developer of remote, and as well Chicken Nugget, just said, o yeah. I'll just fix it to shut you guys up, stating that he doesn't care of his consumers.
What do you all think on the matter?