Re: NVDA remote's security

Agreed, and let's not forget that the more secure you think you are in general, the harder you'll fall. The people who brag the most about all the steps that they take to prevent being hacked are probably the ones who get hacked the most.

I know someone who reminds me of this often, whenever I discuss security practices with him. So while I definitely think that flaws in software do need to be examined, this one isn't as big a game changer as, say, the myriad zero day exploits that are found practically every week in Flash.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : danny via Audiogames-reflector