Re: iOs Word And Puzzle Games Please?

There is a wonderfully accessible crossword game on IOS called Four Down. You can play 24 crosswords for free and buy another 24 as an in-app purchase. I can't recommend this game highly enough. It gets around grid accessibility by telling you what letters are filled in in each clue and letting you flick through the different clues.

There's also a game called Braingle which has a mix of logic puzzles and problem solving tasks in various categories.

There's a word search game which I think is just called WordSearch. It's accessible, although wordsearches on the iPhone are super fiddly.

Finally, there's one called Sudoku For All which, I think, is also free. This, again, suffers like the wordsearch game in that it's really hard to navigate the grid. It is accessible though.