Back with a vengence, new and returning moderators

Well I know usually when people come back we expect them to bring a vengence with them. After all, vengences are useful things to have around, you can't have enough o them, especially the nice tasty little green ones that you can boil up and put in a vengence stew, or those big red spotty ones you use when a storm of vengence comes along.
Well long standing forum member Nocturnus, who was a moderator, news poster and worked on the db from 2012 to 2014 is back, and he hasn't bought a vengence with him. I know, this is really annoying, I was missing a vengence for my collection, but in fairness Nocturnus has bought something infinitely nicer, his lady, (even though I don't think she's bought any vengence either! grrrrr! now what am I going to put on my toast this morning).

All of this rubbish is to say we're welcoming back Nocturnus as a moderator, news poster, db editer and all around helpful fellow, and we're welcoming Nightshade in the s ame vane, ---- without the fellow part ( maybe as fellowette? fella? Felloween?).

Much thanks to both of them for taking up the thing that what audiogames.net staff has to take up, even if they didn't bring any vengences.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector