Re: Back with a vengence, new and returning moderators

Rubbish?  I don't like being welcomed with rubbish!  That sounds, rubbishy!  I expected a full orchestra playing the Imperial March!  Followed by trails of lightning, and peals of thunder!  And everyone falls to the ground in awe!  That's what I expect!  Because!  I'm!  Nocturnus!  Nocturnus the Nocturnus of Nocturnuses! :d
Anyway, thanks for the welcome, and you're welcome for the thanks, and this post is pointless, but that's kind of what I do best.  Oh, and, uh, sorry for the cyber elves we hurt on our way in. I mean, it wasn't really like, we hurt hurt them, more like we just, kind of hurt them.  Ya know, the usual stuff, get to work or else we'll cane you, toss you in solitary confinement for days on end while you slave away for our cause, that kind of thing.  Really!  it's not hurtful!  It's a love tap!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector