Re: Tintin or another client?

Well as regards making soundpacks work, I've generally seen soundpacks come in two flavours. There are those  like the MushZ client for Alter which tend to be based on a specific client, have massive amounts of scripting and won't work outside it (despite the fact I prefer Vipmud, I do use MushZ for alter for this reason).
Then however, most soundpacks I've seen just use streight off msp, mud sound protocol,  especially the official ones created by mud administrators themselves such as the materiamagica or six dragons ones (the six dragons one is actually pretty awesome).

I see no reason why those! wouldn't work on any client that supports msp.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superantoha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector