Changing Email Address

I have been using the same email address for everything important since 2002. Unfortunately, it's with Juno Online Services, who recently added an inaccessible CAPCHA to their webmail login and has not answered any of my support requests and, judging by other people's comments, aren't any better to customers of their paid services.
I have no idea how I'm supposed to switch my Paypal / Bank account / numerous other accounts to use an email address that isn't being held hostage by people who reward over a decade of use this way, but if it's possible to change the email address associated with my audiogames.net account, that'd be one nightmare escaped.

(If it isn't possible without a new account or access to my juno mail, ... umm. What do?)
(Web Visum hasn't been working. Is Web Visum actually working and I'm just doing it wrong?)