Re: Changing Email Address

Hmmm, you should be able to change this in the identity section of your profile.

I actually will have  a similar problem with bt, since when I tried to get my lady a working address with them they proceeded by changing my password so I can now only access on one computer, and threatening to delete my account if I didn't use their inaccessible webmail. Luckily my main address for funstuff is still working so I have a backup, though i wouldlike another formal address and probably will see about sorting one out.