Re: JAWS Home for £99

yeah... Figment. Don't attempt to contribute to the discussion or anything. Just keep the Inflammatory statements  rolling in.
It does seem kindza like FS are in their death throws. I've never seen them flog jaws for a price this low. I mean yeah, over the years I've seen 10 percent off, in the extreme cases, 20 percent off. What reason do they have for these extreme price cuts. They've never had to go to these lengths up until... now.
It's that or they think they can lure a bunch of fresh fish in with the cheap licences then shaft them down the road with full priced SMAs.