Re: JAWS Home for £99

1: In the UK, register for and then go to Sight Village Birmingham, and you can have JAWS for £99. Seems pretty straight forward to me and doesn't in any way say perminant price change.
2: I pay some attention to US conventions, but as I don't live there I don't follo them like I do the ones over here. Probably why I've missed these massive discounts.
3: Full priced SMA in the UK automagically becomes $185 or there abouts. It should be in the ballpark of $142, as that's the price in US dollars I come up with after adjusting for VAT. In my book, price gouging equals Shafting.