Re: Curious about reasons for Brexit

Hi.
Well, for something different, I have some thoughts about what will happen to brittain.
Let's see the stats shall we?
Brittain contains four cuntrys. England, Wales, Scotland and the northern part of Ireland.
I personally think that brittain is going to rip it apart.
Cause what I gathered from public news and independend blogs, Scotland and Northern Ireland already have stated their interest in a new referendum to part away from Brittain and join the EU again.
It has to be seen what will happen, also an important Information is that the Brexit referendum is not legally binding, we will have to see what happens in the next months and years.