Re: Curious about reasons for Brexit

I believe there should be some nationalistic reasons which lead people to vote to leave the EU, but the point of immigrants sounds ridiculous at some extent. If all immigrants will be forced to get away from Britain, then it will collapse very soon after. I agree that Britain may not own the potential of giving home to newer groups of immigrants, but this does not mean to departure those who are actually working and living in England. Do you imagine what this would cause to smaller countries where these immigrantse come from?
There is a small city in Albania, where more than 40% of its population has migrated to Britain. In fact, a friend of mine who lives in London told me a sarcastic saying of him. He said that if I come across an Albanian, I don't need to ask him where does he live in Albania, because I already know that he and all the others are from there.
Anyway, it may not be true, or it is just my belief that the brexit will not have an enormous consequence to the life of Britain. Books for English learning will be sold again around the world, the English influence will not disappear to let French be spoken as a second Language in the EU as some medias predict, embacies will function normally, student experiences will be still shared among british students and those from other nations, it's just going to be a greater independence from the british side. After all, Britain will not become a communist nation to stop all the external activities with the outer world as some people predict.