Legend Of Aljerer is going bye bye. so, enjoy while it is still here.

I saw this on Legend Of Aljerer in the last few days and thought that others might want to have a looks, but I am betting that not to many will give this a second look, but I can be proven wrong.

From: ~El Supreme Master The Time Lord ~
Subject: End of an Era
Sent: 2016-06-23 23:53:31

It has just been brought to my attention by the owner of Aljerer. The game will close in about a month. She has no time to run it anymore. If anyone out there has the coding expertise to save this site, send a mail to Arabelle and ask if she would be willing to allow whoever to take over the reigns. It has been a fantastic ride to play Legend of Aljerer, and it would be a shame to see it go. I guess all things shall end in time. I have now seen two great LotGD sites decide to close, but none so great as this Australian-themed one. I don't know what I will do to fill my time after it closes. It has been fun to meet all you new people, and interact with you. I hope we will meet again on some other LotGD sit, but I have seen some of the others and none compare to this one. As for the Riddle Contest I had planned to revive on July 1st, it has now been cancelled. I don't see a point to utilize a way to attract new members to a site that is intended to be dismantled.

Good-bye, Everyone. I will truly miss you all.

The TimeLord, Gallifreyan, & The Other.