Re: Curious about reasons for Brexit

@Afrim, the migrant thing has got way out of hand on both sides.
Nobody says that Britain will suddenly turn into a nazi police state where anyone who wasn't born in Britain will be kicked out, or even that students and workers and tourists and others who have always been welcome to visit britain will suddenly be rounded up and chucked in the English channel big_smile.

It's just that the rules for entering the country will be changed somewhat. AFter all, it's extremely nuts that pretty much any random person from europe could just walk into britain and settle there for any reason, while my lady has to submit a massive form, interviews and 3000 pounds worth of paperwork to actually be! married!

This however wouldn't be a good enough reason for leaving europe in and of itself, and would be something that otherwise would've been easy to fix thr ough normal diplomacy with other countries, and certainly wasn't why I! voted to leave myself.

As I said my own concerns were much mor about who, how and where made the lores that govern the people of Britain, hopefully a move to go against multinational coorporations who want everyone to live, act and above all buy the same things so that they can convert people even more into statistics in the prophet machine.