Re: Question for anyone who uses a Trekker Breeze

Unfortunately, I couldn't get that clip to play, but I can well imagine what you are talking about, as I've had similar problems with Siri and VoiceOver on my iPhone.

I don't know what the original Trekker cost, but my Trekker Breeze Plus was $700, so that was quite a gift.

If you haven't tried already, I'd check Humanware's web site to see if they have any software updates available for your Trekker. It's possible that you weren't the only one to experience those audio problems and that they fixed it in a software update.

hth