Re: How to eddit the contence of vmware disk immages

I've got news for you, the only thing  the presidential candidates give a fuck about is resting their hairy butts in the oval office.

I seem to remember an ISO image editor that could also work with VMWare virtual disks, but that was far enough back that I no longer remember which one, but I think it was free.

The only thing I do remember is that a paid program called Disk Image could extract files from VMWare virtual disks.

Try googling "vdsk editor" or "VMWare virtual disk editor".