Re: How to eddit the contence of vmware disk immages

VMWare Workstation can be expensive, but a while back before I lost my vision and was working, I needed it for a project at work.

The current version of Workstation was version 8, I hadn't seen it yet but I had seen version 7 and wasn't impressed, compared to version 6 it's virtual machines  were very laggy. So I got on eBay and Amazon and found a brand new version 6 for less than half price. It was all I needed for my project.

If you don't have to have the latest version, it's one way to get Workstation and save a bunch of money too.