Re: Monthly chat July 2016

@Tj and Socheat, thanks for that.
This morning  our solicitor was looking over the visa application before we put it into the relevant authorities. Getting all the documents together has been something of a nightmare and surprisingly stressful, indeed compared to the several meals at high end restaurants last night we all ended up with kfc just because we'd been running around so much, which was definitely worth trying, albeit I think I prefer my chicken grilled to fried.

To my relief though, apparently the solicitor thinks eerything should go through okay, and since he's a major stickler for details and would pick up any possible loophole, that should work out.

Really I dread! this not working since it'd be tragic to find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with for it to be utterly scuppered by burocracy.

In other news, I've started Alien out of the shadows audio drama. It's fun, though a bit fan fictionish for my liking, particularly with the random return of Ash, the nasty android from the first alien film, and the fact that it takes place during Ripley's 57 years in hypersleep between Alien and Aliens.

Some definitely nice bits and the hole grim industrial ethos of a few people stuck out on a really gritty ship with every cost cutting measure taken by a ruthless company so they have barely enough safety gear or protection when they run into said aliens, but I'm not really sure how it will tie in to the main story of the films.
Much as Alien resurrection wasn't exactly the best film ever, I'm a little sorry they didn't just continue on from there rather than trying to thread things into continuity of the existing plot, still we'll see since I'm not quite halfway through it yet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : radio-udaan via Audiogames-reflector