Re: Monthly chat July 2016

Well the wedding has happened, as has our short honymoon at hotel hersy.
the wedding was lovely, including our own vows and singing, albeit we both cried a great deal, and to my relief the priest behaved himself and didn't start on a huge kick of "god made woman to help man" sort of rubbish, actually it was beautiful, from the carriage ride (indeed the several carriage rides, I think we made quite the spectacle of ourselves)to the reception, and of course our honymoon, which included a romance package complete with rose pettles on the bed, champaign, chocolates and strawberries, indeed we stayed at the hotel for a day longer than planned which was lovely, and had a fantastic meal on the verander, rather than being very decadent and using room service all! the time (though we did for several meals).

The silly bit is when not busy, I did spend my time listening to terrahawks audios from big finish, which I began before the wedding as a way of calming down , and continued. So I can tell everyone I had a great honymoon with Zelda! which for those who know terrahawks is doubly funny given zelda is an intergalactic android space witch big_smile

I began the terrahawks audio because a friend of mine is a huge fan and I got them for him, though I'm a bit too old to remember the tv series from the eighties, but actually i really enjoyed them, aprticularly the incredibly epic ending which actually seemed to bring the hole thing to a surprisingly grim conclusion.

My lady and I are now reading through The Uplift war by David Brin, which is definitely getting me in the mood for some awesome scifi games with aliens, spaceships and far floung battles across the void, so maybe I will try either promethius again or galactic rage if it is still going.

Then again now it's tackling la visa, which is quite the painus in the anus, especially getting all the photos and things to my mum in time for her to sort things out. Oh well, judging by the wedding and honymoon it's well worth it, I've never felt like this, or could believe I had a soul mate halfway acrossthe world.

Btw, again Audiogames.net is first on the top 25 list over at 7-128 software, hurrah!