Re: Site ranks list

I probably wouldn't stick this topic since it has lots of replies and such, but whether a formal list of all site ranks needs writing and sticking might be another matter.
I haven't previously bothered since it's not hard to find the ranks by looking at the user list, though I can see the logic of including the ranks list with what games they're from in case people are curious.
My only concern is where to put the list, since too many topics stuck at the start of site and forum feedback could be something of a pest, and it's not exactly an article or a general game matter.

Given that we have had a couple of topics about ranks, it probably counts as a frequently asked question, so I'll edit the list into the sitefaq and give it it's own heading there so people can always read it if needed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector