the database need to be cleand and cleard

hi guys. before i start, this is not mean to crittisise the moderators for how they are doing their work with the database but i think this need to be posted. now to the reason why i created this topic. i want to talk about the database. from what' i'm reading all moderators and members are saying that our base have over 500 games in it. the problem is. over 50% of those games have broken links or are abandend from their own devs. the moderators are saying that we have over 500 entries but many of them have broken links or the game doesn't exists longer.
how can we have 550 games if all those games doesn't exists or the link is broken?
the database needs a bigg clean and entries have to be removed. we can't say that we have 550 games if over 25% of those games doesn't work or the progects are abandend by the developers. i hope the moderatorsm understand the fact that the database is too spammy with entries that doesn't work, the links a re too much to report. if you want, i can make a list ove3r broken links in the db but it's hard since most links are broken. so i hope something can be done about the database. the moderator need to take a look at all the entries and remove many of them.