Re: the database need to be cleand and cleard

@nibar,
for my part, I'll simply say that keeping some of those entries around has served me well, since, as you have said, some of them are abandonware and no longer have support provided for them... Sometimes it's necessary to update the entries with that kind of information and to keep them around more for historical purposes or for posterity's sake, since the forum does grow over the years and people will hear about this or that game; it's nice to be able to read about it even if the game is no longer available.  For the life of me I still don't know what Grizzly Gulch is, but people mention it regularly, thus my need to go back and read its entry to collect as much info about it as I can to hold educated conversations concerning that particular game.