Re: Survive the Wild!

Well, seems some people didn't quite understand what I was trying to say, or maybe I put it in a wrong way.
I just find it funny that before we had pk, people were complaining that they get killed to often, and it went so far that Sam had to add pk because of those people. And mind you, back then there were only a fiew weapons. Now nearly everyone has granades, or if not that at least a shotgun with 100 shells. A shotgun can't kill you with one hit if you have 1000 health, true, but if you have 700 then it's a instakill. Granades can remove up to 2500 health, I think.
And how would you remove dfc and teleporters? if you just outright remove them, many people will lose their money. I guess sam could stop selling them but let those people who bought them before that, but you wouldn't find that fair, eather.
And again we are back with the story about the donkey and those 2 men. No matter what you do, it will never be perfect. True, currently it seem s like there are many people complaining, but there are a lot more people playing STW that don't even check theforums, or have bad English.
I guess sam should make a vote, then, to see what should go and what should stay, and post the link in the message of the day. Even then, 90 % of people wouldn't even participate.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector