Re: Survive the Wild!

About jobs, that's actually a good idea. Maybe when you create a character you get the option to choose only a fiew jobs, and can then get stw points for those jobs. If you are a hunter you can get a fiew points whenever you kill something, if you are a killer you get a lot of points if you kill somebody, if you are a fisherman you get points if you catch a fish with fishing pool and lure., etc.
For everyone that wants dfc and teleporters removed still after this, because they are not realistic ... if we remove them the game won't be much more realistic, because I could list a load of things that aren't realistic in this game.
- gifts
- stores that get stocked all the time
- animals can walk through walls- drugs that will increace your energy and health
- you can cure viruses with antibiotics. In real life if you are a sick, you won't get better if you eat 5 antibiotics at the same time.
- you get energy with mints and juice boxes, but not with other kinds of food like fish or water
- you can have a open water bottle in your bag but nothing will speal
- you have piles of dirt, mud, marsh and drity water in your bag, but other items are still somehow clean
Should I go on? I think not. A game can't be real life, because in a game you should have fun. In real life if I would be thrown in the middle of the wilderness I would be eaten by the first bear.
Go read through some of the pages of this topic. People were even complaining that the game is to realistic, and that they find no fun in it because of that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector