Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Trust me, the suggest command can be your friend. The hosts on this mud seems to listen to them to some degree. I sort of like how you got a mix between star trek, star wars, promo, and ETC. Who ever thought of having a space mud where you can have both warp drives and laser swords? ROFL. Anyway, suggest the push trolley idea. I am, to some degree, trying to keep my suggestions down to the point of things that they may have left out, like space walking. They may had had it before I suggested it, but I don't recall a help file on it until after I suggested it, but then again, who says that idea came from me. lol. At least on this mud, you can kind of see how things fit together via a time line. HOld on, I got a warp suggestion to make within the next few days. Now to see if I can get up to level 600...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lyressea via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector