Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Hi there
I think its best I answer that question.
What is different? I think the question is more, what is the same?
The answer I give you is practically nothing.
On Cosmic Rage we are aiming for new ideas, new concepts, new gameplay and new experiences.
We have over 20 activities, many crafting ideas, so much potential and we're waiting for you!
To give you a hint as to what we are like, here is an announcement done by me last night:

SDF Supreme Commander Nathan Smith: hello folks! Ok, I've made so many changes in the past hour I really don't know where to start. I've been working constantly so really hope you like the following things. First off, a few minor things: if you had not already noticed we now have help files on sculpting, cargo barrels, ground combat and enemy starship. Now on to the big boy things: 1. We have a new activity! Placed at level 55, it is called gem retrieval. You can take a very cute water po d down into the oceans and retrieve gems for a nice sum of cash and points! Watch out for rocks though, they tend to sink your ship quickly! I have added a help file for this activity too and it is in the activities listing. 2. Added a crafting list help file. Seeing as we have so many things to do for crafting, it only seems fair we list them all in one place. Oh, and talking of crafting... 3. Added a new crafting activity! This one is called forging. You get a little pod, again, which comes with a forge. After you have searched about for strips of metal, you can make: rings, necklaces, bracelets and your own debris lines! The great thing is, the jewelry can be custom named and described just for you. As if that wasn't enough for tonight, there is also a help file on that too! That all being said and done. I really hope you enjoy my hard work, and I hope to have a smaller project done in the near future. Thanks for playing, and more importantly, reading!

This is one of m any changes we are making dayly on cosmic rage and thanks to the suggest  command we tailor make it to our players.
We also have very customizable appearances such as:
make up
hair styling
tattoos
and custom voices on translaters.
Hoe to see you soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lyressea via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector