Re: I want to make action musics with my computer

well, let's see here. There is two ways you can go. There is the text route, or the sequencer route. Text is more capable because you can control every aspect of everything with no need for a midi keyboard, but it's also tedious to get anything good out of it. Sequencers, on the other hand, you can play your music directly and then do things to it via the sequencer, but this requires a midi keyboard for anything decent, and you also have to know how to decently play the piano to do it. Unfortunately there is no means of converting midi data to text, however you can convert the text to midi data, using zel. Now, there is yet one more thing you can do with the text route, and that is make music for classic video game chips! You need a reliable emulator/play plugin, I recommend winamp and the NSFPlug plugin for NSF, and whatever other plugins winamp has for other formats such as sid and vgm. This requires the use of mml, which is quite, quite different than zel and honestly i don't know which one is harder. Get back to me on  this, I can help you make some music to share with us. There's only a few issues. Midi, you need a midi synth. THere are plenty within software, but sadly a lot of them are payed and audiogames.net strictly prohibits me from promoting or sharing cracks of software.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : katil2008 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector