Re: Vendetta: Rise of a Gangster (This is not a browser Mafia clone)

Well good news for everyone. I E-mailed the developer of vendetta and he said that while there has been an absense due to some bad circumstances in his life, he's now back developing the game, so we should hopefully be seeing some updates in the future hurrah!

I can't wait to have the game playable on my Iphone, indeed it's sort of ironic looking back at this topic when I didn't have one, since saving instantly in the Iphone versions is a very nice feature and also all! the choiceof games are very much playable on the go, (I played most of choice of the star captain on trains).