Re: Vendetta: Rise of a Gangster (This is not a browser Mafia clone)

The only problem with the chrome web store is the games only run through chrome which access wise is a bit iffy, plus of course you can only play them in! chrome. I'd love proper downloadable versions or maybe access to them on a propper website in a browser of your choice, but it doesn't seem that is likely, and at least with Ios the games are available.

I have plenty of space since I have the 64 gb Iphone 5, but I've only been buying the games successively, though I probably will sit down and play more of them today.