Ahoy there
So I was able to download this and take it on a test run. the test run sort of turned into ehh, a long drive through the highways to take this analogy and drop it on its arse. tongue

Really excellent game, everything from music to crys to attack sounds is done well, although I do have suggestions that you might want to have a look upon.

First concerns the leveling up and health. Usually in almost every rpg or at least the ones I have been able to play which isn't many to be honest, but whenever a party member,creature,pokemon or what you will levels up it gets a few increase in health points which the creatures in here do too,but its current health doesn't max out to full,which is what would really be nice to have and happens in every other rpg. I.E if my creature had 5 out of 15 health and it levels up,its max health goes up to 17,but its current hea lth remains the same that's 5.

Next deals with the peadia and creature types,even when you have encountered a creature you don't get much about it in the peadia other than its description and name. at least list the type because the peadia is actually scanning the creature or ought to when we encounter a new one,instead of us having to catch em all just to know what type they are.

Oh and, screenreader support would be really nice if you can work it in.

At the person praising Espeak, aye there are people around that can and do use Espeak,and some even prefer it over other synths,but most people me included can't just stand it. I can use it if I must if a work needs it and nothing else is available,but I certainly wouldn't use it where I wanted to enjoy something I.E books or games or game story,even.

In conclusion, its a really great game with additional fun of hours and hours with the online battles as a icing on the cake to play with yo ur friends, great music and sound design with a pricetag that might seem slight high, but according to me its reasonable for the quality and the play time you get out of it.
plus, $40 or so are the usual for your average audiogames. I.E 3d velocity and so on.
grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector