Re: How to get started with Pokemon GO with a visual impairment

To be honest I played it and to me there's no point in continuing at all. The screen is not accessible, in fact, nothing is. You just have to guess, and trust me this is far from being enjoyable, unless I'm missing something. But I'm using an android and the game is not accessible. It gives you alerts when you're close to a pokemon, but basically nothing more. If you have some sight I'm sure it's playable though, but so far the game reminds me of diamond dash where guessing is your only option. Hopefully someone can contact the dev team so they can do something about it, such as at least make the menus accessible so we know which pokemon we caught.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector