Re: Buying Eloquence

Excuuuuse me. I dunno if it's because your right up there on your high horse, maybe my post sounds different or something up there...
Where exactly did I say hey guys I totally think you should go steal eloquence!

My post was mearly about how you can't apply stealing to this situation. Seeing as your using equipment that you own to manufacture a copy of something. Did you sing along to the radio today? Congratulations by your own logic, you've infringed on the rights of whoever you sung along to. and stole their work. You thief you. Now, from the lofty hights that such a beast as your high horse allows you to reach, you must have also missed the part where I talked about purchasing eloquence... so Here we go again.

I myself purchased eloquence for my android device Went into an area with no signal and have the TTS completely cut out on me. I could not use my phone at all, given the only words that eloquence would say when touching items were to the effect of unable to varify licence. Given that I'd payed quite a chunk of cache in APP terms, naturally I was furious. I'd payed money for this app, Showed  support from them and this was how I was repayed? My phone reduced to a brick that says the same few words over and over again. So... I was not going to stand for this. Using my own time, electricity, computer hardware, bandwidth and money, I manufactured myself an alternative. Eloquence with the bloody stupid online checkin system disabled... All so I could use my phone, hardware that I own I might add on my own terms.

In conclusion, I didn't steal anything, Stop attempting to convince other readers of this thread that I did.

Regarding...  this. thing.
I myself am working on two games, but you'll never see them here, I'm not stupid enough to offer my games to people I know will just steal them.

Yeah... cut a large chunk of your potential market off through some stupid no tion that this place is a den of theeving complainers, throffing at the mouth eagerly awaiting the release of your games so they can steal them and slink back into the shadows.

I have no idea what games you are developing, but I can say for sure that your attitude towards me and my fellow gamers here stinks, and I won't be purchasing your titles. Given that you don't wish to bring them here, that shouldn't be a big deal though.
I do Wish you and your games nothing but the best. Everyone deserves their chance at success at the end of the day.