The wall tone system is exactly the same in both games. The only difference is with the exact sounds and pitch. This would be a very easy switch, I think, though I don't understand why you have issues with one and not the other.

Dark, Pandourbit can definitely be found later in the game. There is at least one more stationary one you may encounter (I misremember exactly where it is though). So you've missed it for awhile, but not necessarily forever.

If you beat the demo, it does not in fact delete your save file. What happens is quite simple. When you go to talk to the second stadium leader, the game interrupts you to tell you that the demo ends (you can't actually -fight him at all, which surprised me a little, but I suppose it makes sense). You can do whatever else you want, but obviously without fighting and defeating the second stadium, you can't progress the story.

I really am quite liking this game, btw. If my amount of progress doesn� 39;t speak enough on that subject, I hope that pronouncement does.

I have one very small concern, which may not be a problem at all.

very
slight
spoilers

I found a manamon called Snowmonno I think. It takes enormous damage even from things it resists (like almost getting two-shotted). It has about 130HP I think, and was taking about 112-120 damage from Berserk Branch, an attack it resists. When I hit it with something super-effective it said it took nearly 400 damage. I don't know if this is a bug, or if this is an indicator that Snowmonno has a really awful defense, or some other reason entirely, but yeah. I've seen it at least once elsewhere as well but I can't remember where.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector