Ahoy there
I like this game quite a lot and the only reason I haven't been at it like jade is
1: I'd rather not finish the demo all at once and be left with nothing but to replay the demo, as I couldn't really aford this, not any time soon,anyway. A friend has very graciously offered to buy me a copy, but $40 is a lot to be having someone spent on you but eh, this doesn't belong here so I'll carry on. lol
2: I' can't play or stick to a thing for so long just as jade has been able to even if I like it loads.
and
3: the first gym leader totally whiped the floor with my manamons
I'm hoping someone can help me with the last one big_smile
spoilers ahoy!

I chose the flamiar as my s tarter, captured a owlaw the starter is at 15 or so,owlaw at 11 or there abouts. Besides those I have the worm/caterpy or whatever it is not quite a high level,around 7 or so,the variation of ratata, the one that bites and stuff at level 9 10,the munk and that's all I think.
The gym leaders last manamon a grass and water type,really? with body defences that hurts the attacking manamon, a version of leetchlife, and bubbles to douse fire,and a highly damaging physical attack,not to mention the sound type to boot.
Now what would you suggest I do to deal with this beast? and to think ,this is! just the first gym battle. *rubs hands together with excitement and satisfaction*
Where have others been finding all the pokemons/manamons I keep on hereing of before the first gym battle btw? the steel horsey thingy,the other bird type and so on.

Spoilers end

Each time I see this topic and yes I do check quite often it grows up by leaps and bound s. 11 pages already.
Oh and, I really liked what the developer has done with the gym battles That is the crowds and claps etc, those sounds  add an extra awesome factor to it. :d

grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector