Re: Buying Eloquence

I do also support developers whenever possible; however I do not support Code Factory because even their demo doesn't work on my computer, so how can I pay the $70 or so and not even have what I paid for? I do think that NVDA users occasionally do pirate software--I'm thinking of the free Eloquence add-ons (definitely illegal; people even received letters from Nuance asking them to stop pirating it and the people refused to comply with that request) and the add-on for the Apple Alex voice (and yes, I do know that Alex doesn't work properly, but it does make some sounds, so it is indeed also pirated).